Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Mock you too! (and Tony too)

Mock Drafts that Mock People – Tony

Note: All comments are written as if Tony was responding to his draft picks.

C – Victor Martinez

“Andrew traded him to me last year, so he must be good.”

1B – Albert Pujols (keeper)

“He’s hurt? WHAT?! My cell phone didn’t tell me that! #@$&!”

2B – Fernado Tatis

“I need some Latin Vibe.”

3B – Scott Rolen

“He’s not a Cardinal anymore so it’s okay for me to draft him.”

SS – Jose Reyes

“Thanks again Andrew.”

LF – Chris Duncan

“I need him for when he moves to first base after Pujols blows out his elbow. STUPID CELL PHONE!”

CF – Jim Edmonds

“Once again, he doesn’t play for the Cardinals anymore. You can’t call me a homer.”

RF – Colby Rasmus

“He used to live in my apartment complex!”

SP – Johan Santana (keeper)

“Thanks again Andrew. Oh, wait, I actually drafted him last year. I’m sorry, I just assumed since he’s good I got him from Andrew.”

CL – B.J. Ryan

“B.J…… hehehehe.”

No comments: