Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hey, mock you. (and Casey too)

Mock Drafts that Mock People – Casey

Note: All comments are directed at Casey.

C – Miguel Olivo

“I make out with your sister.”

1B – Travis Hafner (keeper)

“Your sister and I make out a lot.”

2B – Chico Lind

“Did I mention I make out with your sister? I did? Oh, ok. Just wanted to make sure I mention that.”

3B – Alex Gordon

“Dude, your sister is HOT. I think I may make out with her next time I see her…”

SS – Orlando Cabrera

“Did I ever tell you about the one time I made out with your sister? It was awesome. You should have been there.”

LF – Jason Bay

“Man, making out with your sister is awesome.”

CF – Coco Crisp

“Not to run this into the ground or anything, but, um, I make out with your sister. And it’s awesome.”

RF – Vladimir Guerrero

“Remember that one time when you didn’t make out with my sister, but I made out with your sister? Yeah, that was great.”

SP – Ted Lily (keeper)

“Wow, I’m glad you don’t make out with my sister and then write blogs telling me about how you make out with my sister. That would suck. I’d probably punch you in the face. You really lucked out there.”

CL – Bobby Jenks

“Alright, I’ve got to go make out with your sister now. I’ll talk to you later.”

1 comment:

King Gus II said...

Sounds like somebody's sister gets passed around more than the bowl of mashed potatoes on Thanksgiving.